Amazing Digital Marketing For Landscapers.
Landscaping contractors are extremely hard working and talented. Unfortunately many can’t seem to crack the code on getting customers consistently every. single. month.
Luckily, we have a proven system that can help you get more landscape projects, maintenance contracts, and design and installations that make you more money, and create a legacy that you can pass down for generations.
Discover How You Can Increase Sales and Grow Your Business By Getting Your Digital Marketing Right.
As a small business owner, you’ll find that the internet is your best marketing tool to inform people in your area about your landscaping services. A properly executed digital marketing strategy can see your company’s website rise to the top of Google’s search results when people in your area search online for landscaping businesses.
While it is possible to undertake a full digital marketing campaign by yourself, adding advertising responsibilities to your workday can be stressful.
Landscapers Marketers is our digital marketing agency that works exclusively with small businesses in the landscaping and lawn care industry to help business owners grow and maintain a more extensive customer base. Here’s what we can do for you:
- We leverage our expertise in both the digital marketing arena and the landscaping industry to help you find qualified leads and convert them into customers. All you need to do is to make sure that your customers have an excellent experience.
- When we employ digital marketing for landscapers, your business will see an organic increase in your website traffic. More leads mean a higher chance of successful conversion from website visitors to loyal customers.
- At Landscaper Marketers, our digital marketing services will improve your company’s online presence. We can update or redesign an outdated website to reflect your reputation of professionalism and turn stagnant social media accounts into lead-generating machines that will connect you to your customer base. We typically do this by taking over your site and building you a brand new money-making machine.
- Best of all, we can save you money so that you will be able to allocate your resources to other aspects of your business—or double down on your marketing efforts. Instead of only relying on traditional pay-per-click advertising, which can quickly drain your marketing budget, we prefer pay-per-lead ads when advertisements are necessary. You no longer need to worry about the headaches of click fraud.
If this sounds like what you need, please call Landscaper Marketers today to schedule a 15-minute consultation to help us learn more about your company.
Getting Started Is Easy As 1,2,3…4
Schedule a 15 minute one-on-one discovery call to have a casual easy conversation about your business. We will uncover what you tried in the past, what you are doing today, and what your goals are in the future and if we can help in any way.
If we’ve mutually agreed in our Discovery Call that we are a possible fit to work together, we will book a new time, a day or so later, where our agency will prepare in advance all our findings of your businesses online, show you our findings, and what we can bring to the table and show you how we can help. If we agree then we start right away implementing your new Landscaper Marketing Plan.
After the deal is done, we set up an on-ramp call where we discuss all the details, get all your information, fill out forms, and discuss the first steps to accelerating your growth over the next 3 to 6 months. Then we get to work building your lead generation machine. From building a brand new website, SEO, Google & Facebook Ads, to Reputation Management and Email Automation, we’ve got that all covered.
Up to this point, we’ve been tracking progress and data to ensure we can optimize at all levels where your best customers are hanging out. We keep everything up to date and we optimize even further to ensure you are always getting a consistent flow of customers and calls every single month. We rinse and repeat this process forever.
Different Aspects of Digital Marketing for Landscapers
Digital marketing is so much more than merely paying for ads and hoping they get in front of the right audience. We build our strategies on proven methods that have generated landscaping customer leads for businesses all over the country.
Many aspects of digital marketing rely on knowing the ins and outs of the Google algorithm and how Google searches rank your ads and listings in Google’s organic (i.e., unpaid) search results.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) is one of the best and most cost-effective ways to begin digital marketing. This process involves taking over the website, and in 9 out 10 cases create a new one, and reworking your business’s website’s written content to include the most common keywords that people often use when searching for landscaping services. Google looks for combinations of these keywords on various web pages, which is how it determines relevance.
- SEO also involves optimizing your website’s underlying architecture to enhance its user interface, its loading speed, and its ease of navigation for site visitors. Related to those considerations is the visual design, such as layout, colors, images, font styles—all of which reflect upon your company’s branding. Content SEO involves keeping content fresh, well-written, helpful, and up-to-date. Overall, your website should be full of enticing material that a visitor will love to explore. That is how webuild you a website that is built to covert.
- Setting up and perfecting your Google My Business account can also drastically increase your number of leads. This profile allows customers in your area to easily access the street address, contact information, and website for your business. Consolidating all of this information is beneficial in and of itself, but reviews for your company will also appear here, which can help drive people to your business.
- Tracking your data during your campaign using Google Analytics and other tools is an essential part of the digital marketing process that we handle for you at Landscaper Marketers. When we gather and compile the information generated during your campaign, we can analyze trends to determine what strategies have been the most beneficial. We do this analysis regularly to adjust your marketing strategy based upon what approaches are working the best to bring traffic to your site.
Local SEO Keyword Integration Helps You Reach a Target Audience in Your Region
Including effective SEO keywords in the content on your webpage can guide anyone looking for lawn care and landscaping services right to your door. However, unless you do online business, you likely only serve a small area of your state, so out-of-state and foreign traffic to your website may not benefit you. It could skew your metrics when it’s time to analyze data. We can filter those out.
Similar to the industry-specific keywords that you want to use to help Google see your service pages’ relevance, local SEO keywords are also vital to include when digital marketing for landscapers in a particular region or community. We don’t want to pull in just anyone to your site—instead, we want to attract those people who match the ideal profile to be your potential customers.
When searching for services, many people naturally include their location in their search query to pinpoint businesses “near me” they can hire for the job. The content on your website needs to include all of the communities that you service, too. We also recommend that you have separate landing pages for each location where you operate so that your content is hyper-focused on each regional target audience. We can build those for you.
Other Tactics Landscaping Companies Use To Convert Potential Customers
Successful digital marketing for landscapers marries all forms of advertising online into one cohesive campaign. Although each piece plays its part in bringing you new leads, when each component of your campaign works together, a synergy occurs—it equates to more than the sum of its parts.
At Landscaper Marketers, we use every marketing tool in our kit to help you reach your intended audience, build a loyal customer base, and earn more profit. Some of these tools include:
Paying for digital advertisements can be an effective way to get your brand out there in front of the eyes of prospective customers or clients. Paying for Google Ads is also the only way to guarantee that your business will see the front page of relevant Google search results. The downside to paid ads is that they can quickly deplete your advertising budget and don’t necessarily guarantee quality leads.
Email marketing can be a powerful tactic when you use it correctly. Customers or prospects need to willingly give you their email addresses when they sign up for your mailing list, so it’s important not to break their trust. The last thing anyone wants in their inbox is continuous spam from a business pushing ads.
When you use email blasts sparingly to push important announcements, you might find that you get more repeat business. Additionally, middle-aged and younger homeowners generally prefer email communication over paper mail and phone calls. At Landscaper Marketers, we will work with you to determine your business’s best email marketing strategy and schedule.
Social Media Platforms
Social media platforms seem to have a hold on many different online communities, but it’s time to start using them to your advantage. Using social media platforms as digital marketing for landscapers is ideal for staying engaged with your customers. Your social media accounts should act as a more personal extension of your website.
Your social media accounts give you the perfect way to display your work without appearing as a blatant advertisement. If your clients follow you on your pages, you can always tag them in posts where you showcase the work you did for them. That customer may repost or share your post with their network, which turns into free advertising for you.
Optimizing Your Website
Making sure that you have an optimized website extends beyond the inclusion of the right SEO keywords. Your website design also has to look professional as well. Even if you have the most keyword-rich content on the internet and offer the best rates for your services, customers will turn away if your website is unsightly or hard to navigate.
Visual appearances mean a lot when web browsing. It doesn’t take a visitor long to decide if they will stay on your website and engage with your content or leave it abruptly—and they may not even know why! Our expertise in psychological research about how different color combinations, font styles, and layouts can appeal to (or turn off) potential customers helps us redesign your site to be as effective as possible.
Clearly, the more enticing your website appears, the more likely it will convert visitors into returning customers. At Landscaper Marketers, our team will take care of all of this for you. Even if you already have a website, we can adjust both design and content to improve its appeal to potential customers.
Managing Your Customer Reviews
Digital marketing for landscapers most often focuses on reaching a group of people in a particular geographic location. That means that your reputation in the communities that your service will have an enormous impact on future leads. You can attend to that reputation by addressing reviews from unsatisfied customers.
While it’s just as important to engage with positive reviews, our Landscaper Marketers team can help you to tackle responses to any negative reviews that you might receive. When other customers see unaddressed negative reviews, they only hear one side of the story. If you offer reasonable solutions to unhappy customers, others can also see your willingness to make things right.
Why Choose Landscaper Marketers?
Industries We Market For
You'll work with an agency that is exclusive to landscaping contractors.
We know how to get you landscaping projects online.
You'll get experts in the digital marketing arena.
You'll pay less for an entire team than you would one in house marketer.
100% Exclusivity to your service area within 15 miles.
100% Positive Results Every Single Month.
Industries We Market For
Snow & Ice Management
Design & Install
Christmas Light Installation
Gain a Competitive Advantage Over Your Local Landscaping Competitors
You can take control of your market with the right strategy. The days of just throwing up a website are over. You need to be where your customers are. Are you struggling to get the phone ringing more often? Well, we can help with that.
Many landscape contractors have tried many different ways, but they find it doesn’t work. Using short term per lead generation will never help you in the long run.
Our proven Landscaper Marketing Program can move the needle in the right direction. It will ensure you get more leads, more often, and profitably.
If you’re stuck just using a Pay Per Lead service, then you are competing for the same lead, and everyone pays for the lead. This always leads to the race to the bottom and the price will always be an objection. Why not put your business in front of people you want to work with?
Book a Discovery Call with us today so we can learn more about your business and where you want to go.
At Landscaper Marketers, We Provide High-Quality Digital Marketing for Landscapers.
No better time exists to start a digital marketing campaign for your business than right now. Landscaper Marketers will work closely with your business to make sure that we meet all of your marketing needs. We work exclusively with companies in the landscaping industry, and we rely on our expertise in that field to get your business the leads you deserve.
When you work with us to spearhead a marketing campaign, we will help your business get on the map, create a widely accessible online presence, get more customers, and grow.
Be sure to call us today to learn more about how our marketing services can work for your landscaping company. We would enjoy a free 15-minute discovery conversation to help us get to know you, your company and your marketing needs. Please call Landscaper Marketers at (844) 234-5736 to set up a consultation. We look forward to helping you grow your business!
What you’ve tried in the past, what’s working and not working, and what your plans and goals are for the future.
GET FOUND. BE EVERYWHERE. GET MORE LANDSCAPING PROJECTS!
Take the driver’s seat to success today by using our Landscaper Marketing Accelerator program.
A discovery call is a quick 15-minute call where we discuss – What you’ve tried in the past, what’s working and not working, and what your plans and goals are for the future.
No sales pitch.